Shop By Category
Workout Clothes & Activewear
Workout Clothes & Activewear for Every Athlete
The right athletic apparel can make a huge difference in your workout. Find the high-quality activewear you need at DICK’S Sporting Goods and get ready to take your training to the next level.
The latest athletic styles are designed with your busy lifestyle in mind. Think lightweight layers, stretchable knits and technical fabric that wicks away sweat. It’s easier to push the pace in gym clothes and sports apparel designed with movement in mind.
Whether you’re looking for athleisure or activewear, DICK’S Sporting Goods has a variety of options for the entire family:
Start with the basics like breezy T-shirts, tanks and athletic pants that move with you as you’re training. Then, layer up with sleek baselayers, hoodies and zip-up jackets. You’ll feel comfortable in ultra-soft textures, breathable fabrics and performance fits.
Sport-specific apparel is designed for the rigors of your game. Runners love streamlined cuts and airy fabrics, and basketball players love the roomy fit of a jersey or relaxed tee. Look as great as you feel in cool prints, hues and cuts.
Get clothes for every season and sport. From kickboxing to kicking back, find your new favorite athletic looks from top brands, Shop the latest Nike clothes and apparel, Under Armour® apparel and adidas® clothing and apparel. Best of all, shop worry free with free returns on apparel.
How to Choose the Right Workout Clothes
While the athleisure trend can be great for your style game, remember that some gym clothes are better than others. Take a closer look at the details in your activewear to make sure you’re finding the right workout clothes for your activity level.
Apparel Technologies & Special Features
- Compression Apparel: This performance apparel provides a snug fit and can be worn as a baselayer or by itself. Compression apparel is available in arm and leg sleeves, tops, pants and more.
- Moisture Wicking: It’s important to stay cool and dry while working out. That’s why moisture-wicking materials are a must! They help pull sweat away from the body and to the surface of the fabric, which helps reduce chafing and irritation as you move.
- Breathability: Looking for another great way to keep cool? Get gym clothes that offer built-in ventilation, including mesh panels, strappy and open-back styles and cutouts. Breathable workout clothes are especially popular with runners, yogis and outdoor athletes.
- Cool & Warm Tech: Many brands offer their own version of climate-minded technologies. Some styles are even built with advanced tech that keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold. There are also wind-resistant and water-resistant clothes to protect you when the weather gets rough.
- Thermal: Waffle knits and thermal layers can keep you warm and comfortable when temperatures drop. Shop all thermal underwear for that extra layer of insulation for your cold-weather workouts.
- Antimicrobial & Anti-Odor: Antimicrobial apparel helps reduce the growth of odor-causing bacteria, which can keep you and your gym clothes smelling fresher, longer.
- Reflective Detailing: Whether you’re taking your dog for a walk or are a runner or cyclist who is active at night or in low-light conditions, visibility is vital for your safety. Wear clothes and outerwear designed with a reflective panel or strip.
- Built-In Padding: Some sports require extra protection. Football players and soccer goalies often wear specialized apparel with built-in or removable pads to keep them protected on the field. Browse the full assortment of padded compression pants, shorts and shirts.