Support Your Workout Goals With a Power Tower
Take your routine to a new level with a power tower from DICK’S Sporting Goods.
A power tower is a versatile piece of equipment. The latest power towers support a range of exercises and can add variety to most workouts. If you have limited space, consider pull up bars and push up bars, which may also be more cost-effective options.
Features of Power Towers
- Ideal for upper body, core and strength training goals
- Heavy-duty constructions for stability
- Padded grips and cushioned back pads for comfort
- Most power towers feature an integrated pull up station and dip bars and dip stations
- Weight lifting attachments can be added to select power towers
- Smaller footprints ideal for a variety of workout spaces
- Many models are great for home and commercial use
See individual product pages for more details, sizing info and power tower reviews. If you find a lower price on a power tower or pull up station somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
Power towers have a relatively small footprint, making them ideal for that unused corner in your home gym or workout space. Engineered to be sturdy and support the stated amount of weight, these high-quality fitness towers are made by some of today’s most popular companies, including Body Solid® and Stamina®.
One of the power tower’s most popular features is its freestanding pull up station. Many pull up stations offer bars and grips in multiple positions, so you can target a variety of muscles.