Perception Access 9.5 Kayak
Usually ships in 4 business days.
Requires scheduled delivery. Assembly options may be available
Shipping Restrictions May Apply
Hit the water with a lightweight and easy to maneuver kayak in the Perception® Access 9.5 Kayak. Great for beginner and intermediate paddlers, this sit-on-top kayak weighs only 50 pounds and is easy to transport. A padded high back molded-in seat and molded foot wells offers comfort for longer trips. Tankwells in the bow and stern as well as a center hatch in the Access 9.5 Kayak offer plenty of storage that keeps your belongings close.
- 1-person, sit-on-top, recreational kayak
- Designed for beginners and intermediate paddlers
- Pontoon design
- Built for lakes, ponds, river and light surf
- Designed to accommodate fishing gear and other accessories
- Lightweight design for easy hauling
- Two (2) molded-in rod holders for hands-free convenience
- Provides superior stability with excellent tracking
- Padded, high-back, molded-in seat for comfort on the water
- Molded-in footwells
- Bow and stern tankwells with bungee cord lashes for securing gear
- Includes front and rear storage for safely storing gear
- Includes a drink holder for convenient refreshments on the go
- Easily replaceable skid plate for dragging without fear of permanent damage
- Molded-in carry handles for easy transport
- Five-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Length: 9’
- Width: 31”
- Boat weight: 50 lbs.
- Maximum user weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Deck height: 19.5”
- Brand : Perception
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : ACCESS95
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 15PTNUCCSS95XXXXXPSK