Camp with the crew and the Field & Stream® Highlands Lodge Tent. Prepared to accommodate up to 12, this cabin style tent features a mesh canopy, near vertical walls and superior water resistant protection. An Element Barrier bottom helps keep floor and tent dry when weather strikes, while the fiberglass poles provide sturdy, reliable set-up.
- Sleeps 12
- Cabin style with front peak
- No-see-um mesh canopy
- Accommodates two queen airbeds
- High-occupancy interior boasts nearly vertical walls
- Material: polyester oxford (floor), polyester (fly, canopy)
- 800mm water resistant construction
- Element Barrier bottom helps keep floor and tent dry when weather strikes
- Taped seams feature 800mm polyurethane coating to keep moisture out
- Dimensions: 192” x 132”/16’ x 11’
- Packed size: 28” x 10.5” x 10.5”
- Weight: 39.57 lbs.
- Floor area: 176 sq. ft.
- Vestibule area: 7’ x 6’
- Peak height: 86”/7’1”
- Front door flap: 48.5" x 32.5"
- Front window: 32" x 27"
- Side window: 77.25" x 24"
- Includes fly and hi-viz guy lines
- Manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Style: CEH01414
WARNING:KEEP ALL FLAME AND HEAT SOURCES AWAY FROM THIS TENT FABRIC This tent meets the flammability requirements of CPAI-84. It is not fireproof. The tent fabric will burn if left in continuous contact with any flame source. The application of any foreign substance to this fabric of this tent may render the flame resistant properties ineffective.EXTREME CAUTION: Never use any fuel burning oxygen consuming devices that produce any fumes, including stoves, lanterns, candles, hibachis or heaters in or around your tent. This could result in carbon monoxide poisoning, injury and/or death.
- Brand : Field & Stream
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : CEH01414
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 16FNSUFSHGHLNDSLDCAT
- SKU: 17099985