Everything You Need to Know About Baseball Pants
When the big game rolls around, you’re going to want to look good for the cameras (or mom and dad). You can start with a slick pair of baseball pants.
Baseball Batting Tips: How to Execute the Proper Stride
A great way to keep a rhythm throughout your swing is to step or stride toward the pitcher. Learn how to add this technique to your swing while still keeping a balanced, relaxed approach to the ball.
Baseball Batting Tips: The Importance of a Level Bat Path
A level swing is an efficient swing. Learn how to take the kinks out of your arcing swing.
Learn More About Baseball Apparel & Uniforms
Gear Up for Game Day With Baseball Apparel
Get ready for the diamond with baseball apparel from DICK'S Sporting Goods.
Shop the brands you trust for the baseball apparel and gear your game needs. Outfit yourself head to toe in gear from Nike®, Under Armour®, adidas® and Rawlings®.
- Start with baseball pants or youth baseball pants. Shop white, grey, pinstripe and more. Shield yourself with sliders, available in cuts that include shorts and full-length tights.
- Round out your uniform with baseball shirts, jackets and hoodies perfect for the big game or practice. Choose from baseball tees, long-sleeve shirts or quarter-lengths and find the fit you prefer.
- Toss around the ball in the backyard in comfortable-fitting baseball shorts. Layer beneath your jersey with compression shirts that help support your muscles.
- Accessorize with performance-cut baseball socks and comfortable-fitting hats in an array of sizes and colors. Keep it cool with gear that comes with moisture-wicking technology.
- Look for comfortable fits, lightweight fabrications and color-coordinated combos.
If you find a lower price on baseball apparel somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Best Price Guarantee.
What to Look for in Baseball Apparel
Outfit yourself in protective baseball socks, jerseys and pants designed with moisture-wicking technology, which works to lift perspiration off your skin for a fresh feeling through the ninth inning.
As a baselayer, men’s compression tops and tights fit comfortably beneath your uniform and help keep you warm during chilly games.
For the seamless coverage you need, choose back and chest guards built into your shirt or jersey. Soft, flexible padding contours to your body and helps support impact absorption.
Players looking for extra protection can pull on a pair of baseball sliding shorts with a built-in cup.
Your baseball apparel needs to stand up to your game. Look for pants with reinforced stitching and extra strength in the knee-area, so you slide into second with total confidence.
Every pitcher needs a day off from hurling heat. Think about wearing recovery compression and sleeves that help your body recuperate in between games.